Friday, June 15, 2012

Whole Earth Wellness


 Whole Earth Wellness ----- My Sister Site 

Over the past year I have been slowly working my way towards becoming self sustainable in many ways, including starting my own business. I have done many healing consultations in the past and present and finally decided it was time to get things up and running.

So now I introduce to you all Whole Earth Wellness ~ Healing consultations that connects your heart to your mind,body,spirit and soul ~


I offer many different services including :
  • Nutritional consults
  • In home Cooking Demo's
  • Grocery store tours
  • Reiki Sessions
  • Breastfeeding support
  • Attachment parenting support

I believe that total health is a perfectly balanced state of body, mind and spirit.

 Illness reflects serious disharmony of these elements -- a state of imbalance.

 Most people find themselves somewhere along the continuum that lies between total health and illness. Every thought, word, action, attitude, and belief moves a person in one direction or the other.

 My holistic healing  uses a variety of means to help you understand and embrace the ongoing process of building total health and achieving balance on all levels. Each person is uniquely "sculpted" by a variety of experiences of the body, the emotions, the intellect, and the spirit, and thus benefits from a "personalized" approach to health. Let your journey to total health begin now!

Please come and view my blog and "like" my page on Facebook as well Whole Earth Wellness Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...